Click here for info on why it is so important to get home loan Pre-Approval before finding your dream
Top 5 Places To See Fall Foliage In Las Cruces
Exploring Different Communities in Las Cruces
Good news, you don’t have to travel to the East Coast to see the beautiful colors of fall. Believe it or not Las Cruces has plenty of great spots to capture the warm spirit of the changing season. So whether you just want to bask in the beauty of it all, or snap some family pics, check out these 5 must see places.
1. NMSU Fabian Botanical Garden: Part of New Mexico State University, this landscaped botanical garden features well established trees, plants & a gazebo. The Fabian Garcia Botanical Gardens are open to the public Monday - Sunday, from sunrise to sunset. Located at 140 W University Ave, Las Cruces, NM 88005.
2. Snow Road: Take a drive down Snow Road off of Highway 28 to see the Pecan trees in full bloom. This historic tree line road offers visitors a stunning view far different from the surrounding desert.
3. Conway Avenue: This street is in the heart of the Mesilla. Upon arrival, one will notice the majestic foliage that shade the sidewalks. If you are up for a stroll, take a walk down the meandering irrigation canals. This is a prime place to see the various fall colors.
4. Alumni Pond: This pond is located on the NMSU campus. It's a hidden gem located away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. The established trees offer a place to relax and soak up the sun. Also, it is stocked with fish so bring a fishing pole!
5. Dripping Springs: This is a bit of a trek but you won’t be disappointed. The Texas Red Oaks and Chinese Pistache have wondrous fall colors. The leaves turn a brilliant orange-red color in mid-fall and offer the perfect backdrop to the historic structors that remain intact.
Las Cruces Real Estate Professionals
Enchanted Sun Realty
Direct - (575) 495-2244
Welcome to your Las Cruces Home Team! We are Carl & Deneve and together we have built the Las Cruces Home Team with one simple goal: provide our clients with customs solutions that meet the fast-mov....
Latest Blog Posts
Click here for info on the COVID 19 Emergency Funds and Resources for Small